Sunday, May 24, 2009

Pre-mish Stuff

Ok! So folks The plan is to use this to eventually update what I'm up to on my mission but for now I will just update on life as I live it. I'm sure Danika will get a kick out of my screen name. heh. 

Anyway, I'm currently working on reading the Book of Mormon for the second time as well as finishing Jesus the Christ( after like two years) ya i know sad. Preach My Gospel is a good resource and I totally recommend it even if you aren't planning to serve a mission. It's packed jammed with all sorts of scriptures and study helps too.

Gotta say being the only girl in Mission Prep kind of stinks but the guys really know their stuff and I'm glad I have them to bounce ideas off of.

So ya, that's pretty much it as far as my spiritual life goes.

As for physical, still on Weight Watchers and have lost 22lbs. YAY! I've got into the habit of taking an evening run a couple nights a week and I'm getting better at pacing myself. 

Work is good. The kids are doing well and I'm not going too crazy trying to keep up with them heh. :)

So that's pretty much it!
Love ya'll.
Sis. Moogie

No comments:

Post a Comment